Friday, August 15, 2008

Preach on

It's about time someone brought up McCain's lack of character, especially with regard to his treatment of women:
"Well, I don't know a lot about John McCain's family history, I do know, however, that as recently as last week I think it was, the Senator made a comment in South Dakota regarding his wife entering some Buffalo Chips contest which is this topless deal and if she were to enter she would probably win it and my personal opinion and based on my understanding of the Christian faith, that's not not, N-O-T, not the type of expression that a presidential candidate, or anyone for that matter who is a follower of the Christian faith, ought to make," said the Rev. Kirbyjon Caldwell. "I don't know if that is a perfect case in point, but it surely does help to juxtapose the DNA of Senator Obama, if you would, versus the DNA of Senator McCain."
The Rev. Caldwell then goes on to refer to McCain's documented history of adultery. I think leaving your crippled wife for a younger heiress does say a little something about your character.

No comments: