Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What luck... Toby Keith is an idiot

Apparently, I gave Toby Keith too much credit, this is from HuffPo:

Now, Keith has trained his sights on Barack Obama, attacking him in language that startled even the notoriously reactionary radio jock Glenn Beck. During Keith's appearance on the July 30 broadcast of Beck's show, he remarked, "I think the black people would say he [Obama] don't talk, act or carry himself as a black person."

"What does that even mean?" the audibly shocked Beck replied.

"Well, I don't know what that means," Keith drawled, "but I think that that's what they would say. Even though the black society would pull for him I still think that they think in the back of their mind that the only reason he is in [the general election] is because he talks, acts and carries himself as a Caucasian."

*sigh* I still like his music....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just posted audio of Toby Keith's comments over at Entertonement.

Anonymous said...

FUTK